Our ideal candidate will have his or her own hand tools and be willing to travel within a 35-mile radius, comfortable working in diverse settings with experience in rough & finished trim carpentry work, possessing a great eye for detail. Good working knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials and the use of all necessary tools is a must.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Ability to Install windows, doors, trim work (crown, casing, chair rail, baseboard and shoe mold), cabinets, and finished hardware.
- Knowledge of lumber and trim grades.
Candidate must have own hand tools for this job.
- 3+ years’ experience in finish carpentry
- 3+ years’ experience in rough carpentry
- Hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including but not limited to skill saw, miter saw, jigsaw, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Health insurance available
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 5 paid holidays
- Paid vehicle allowance
- Paid phone allowance
- Tool repair allowance